 Robotics / 13931
Re: Motor mis-match.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:45:23 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Steve Baker) writes:

I was having a boring evening - so I decided to test some theories
about Lego motors - and at the risk of seeming pedantic - here are
my findings:

Very nice results!

Another interesting thing to measure would be differences of
the outputs.  If you know these, you can put 3 motors each
on its output and by changing the sequence measure whether
the slowing down in a series is due to some change in a
single output or motor (what you call heating)
or due to a temporary effect in the battery
(I also believe this like Matthias).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>