 Robotics / 13921
    Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Jeroen Stap
   I believe the main reason why TLC has joined with MS is that TLC has stopped growing for the first time in its history and is trying to find a way not to go bankrupt in a fair amount of time! The major cause of TLC to have losses is the ever more (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Dean Husby
   (...) If they are seeking a partner to help them with LEGO Games then perhaps they SHOULD be seeing a company that has a proven GAME record. NOT a destroyer of the public good! (...) I would hope that M$ does not get involved at all. M$ is only (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hmm, yes, I agree! BTW, did you know that there are 3 adult LEGO fans at Electronic Arts? Steve Jackson (yes, _the_ Steve Jackson) is also an adult fan of LEGO. :-) (...) This is mostly what has me worried. There's nothing wrong with wanting (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)