 Robotics / 13880
13879  |  13881
Subject:
spirit.ocx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 04:56:20 GMT

Does anyone know how I can legally get my hands on a copy of Spirit.ocx
without buying the RIS.  The Lego website FAQ states that it was
provided with the pre-alpha SDK, leading me to believe it was freely
distributed (with limited caveats).  However, that package is no longer
available on the Lego website.  My interpretation of the SDK terms
of use are that it can be shared.  The object of my madness is to use
the RCX Command Center and NQC with the Scout, assuming this is
possible.  RCX CC requires spirit.ocx.

J Grear