 Robotics / 13851
Re: Backup cd for lego movie maker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:56:17 GMT

At 08:51 11-01-2001 -0800, Martin wrote:
must NOT attempt to remove the sticker or you will damage the CD. I've
done this before, and it sucks.

This happned to me to 2 old TDK "golden" CD-R's

More recently, 3 BASF CD-RW started to fail. Against a light I can see very
small (micro) "holes" that started to appear rendering the CD-RW's useless.
Lost many backups on those CD-RW's :(

Since then, never again I bought BASF CD-RW's not even CD's .

I don't know if there's a solution to this problem.

Anyway, returning to the thread subject:
Have you contacted already the Lego support ?

Marco C. aka McViper
Work mailto:mcviper@geocities.com
Home mailto:mcviper@clix.pt