 Robotics / 13801
Re: Backup cd for lego movie maker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:19:11 GMT

Dad <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:002401c07aa9$1b42d3c0$4870a018@mshome.net...
I wrecked (don't ask) my PC with this software and now the CD won't read
(scratched).

I can relate to the wrecking your PC part.  I've heard that you can buff
scratches off CDs and make them work again.  There is an ad on TV here for a
used music CD store that shows a guy buffing on one with a motorized
polisher.  You probably don't have anything to loose.  Your other option
would be to call LEGO and see if they would send you another disk.