 Robotics / 13826
Re: Hammacher/Future Shop Blowout of RIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 02:00:05 GMT

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:08:45 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Roy Wood)
wrote:

Also, I called them up about the $30 rebate, and the rep I spoke to said
they would price-protect my order to match the flyer price of $117.99 CDN
+ taxes (had to fax a copy of the flyer page to him).  That hasn't shown
up in the online status of my order yet though.
Oh!?? Do tell more....

What number did you call. Who did you speak to and how much convincing
did you have to do to get the $30 addition??? I ordered mine a few
days ago after combing the local Future Shop stores.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ