 Robotics / 1382
Re: Slope Parameter in SetSensorMode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:47:06 GMT

David wrote
I also noticed that it has a tendency to remain true even after the light • has
stopped flashing, don't know if the light bulb was flickering and the • sensor
was responding to this.

The input would remain in whatever state it was in last.  Depending on how
much light it was seeing, when the flickering stopped it could be either on
or off.