 Robotics / 13741
    Ping Pong Ball Lobber —Raoul Sullivan
   Hey! Competition time! I'm fairly new to the online LEGO community and regular competitions like this sound like a great idea. Glad you have the time to put into it. Cheers, Raoul (ICQ 17521252) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ping Pong Ball Lobber —Richard Sutherland
     Hi Raoul, This has been a great experience for me. Perhaps I am not that creative, but I ran out of building steam for a while and these contest proposals have certainly solved that. I am looking into adding some voting system to the site, but with (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        An Introduction and (Re: Ping Pong Ball Lobber) —Ross Carlson
   Hey all! I'd just like to introduce myself to the list and respond to this thread about the contests. My name is Ross Carlson, I'm a 29 year old programmer and part owner of an internet company (www.collectoronline.com) and I just recently got into (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: An Introduction and (Re: Ping Pong Ball Lobber) —Lincoln Smith
   Ross, I really like the idea behind the BrickBot site. As a potential voter or submitter, I just wanted to say thanks for your offer of programming to Richard. And hey, welcome to the LUGNET community :-) LINC "Ross Carlson" (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)