 Robotics / 13791
Re: An Introduction and (Re: Ping Pong Ball Lobber)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:50:58 GMT

Ross,

I really like the idea behind the BrickBot site.  As a potential voter or
submitter, I just wanted to say thanks for your offer of programming to
Richard.

And hey, welcome to the LUGNET community :-)

LINC