 Robotics / 13721
Re: colleges && universities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 15:00:36 GMT

You may try the Boulette's Robotics page at
http://www.restena.lu/convict/Jeunes/RoboticsIntro.htm

Philo

http://philohome.free.fr

In lugnet.robotics, "\\/\\/\(\)|f_X" <greynold@mission.mvnc.edu> writes:
i am researching the use of lego mindstorms in the college classroom for =
an independent research project for honors..... if any of u go2 college =
and know of a class or something that ur college uses mindstorms for.... =
please give me the name of the college, a website i can find =
information, the professors' name and email address, and any other =
information u can give me..... ur help is gr8ly appreciated :)

smile Jesus luvs u,
greg reynolds

greynold@mvnc.edu
http://members.aol.com/jesusfrek3/techno