 Robotics / 1370
Re: RCX Data logging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 23:29:54 GMT

At 23:13 12-12-1998 Saturday , you wrote:
On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Mike Corlett wrote:

Oops found rcxlog, silly me...

Urr... I can't find it anywhere.  Help!

I just built a robot that measures the depth of a bunch of points on a
grid (very slowly) and I want to map the terrain data coming out.  Does
rcxlog run on Linux?

RCXLOG is one of the tools that belong to the NQCC compiler, and they are supported in a bunch on platforms.
Check out the Dave Baum WEB site:

http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/lego/nqc/index.html

Laurentino Martins

[lau@mail.telepac.pt]