 Robotics / 13685
Re: Error in grabber arm instructions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 03:02:16 GMT

Steve,
You have a complete list of the kit pieces on the last page of the
constructopedia so you can check if there is something missing. I already
had sets with missing pieces but they were already opened in the store. I
don't believe Lego would make such a mistake.

I built the grabber arm but I have other technic sets. All mixed. :)

Mauro Vianna