 Robotics / 13672
  Error in grabber arm instructions?

I've got an RIS 1.5 set, and I'm building the grabber arm from the instructions on the Lego website. The instructions call for a total of 10 beams of length 6 (is there a standard terminology for these things?), and my set only has 8. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Error in grabber arm instructions?

I too Had this problem. I had 8 w/ a length of six. I had to substitute these parts. I wonder why?? I have the 1.5 RCX also. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Error in grabber arm instructions?

Steve, You have a complete list of the kit pieces on the last page of the constructopedia so you can check if there is something missing. I already had sets with missing pieces but they were already opened in the store. I don't believe Lego would (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)