 Robotics / 1365
Re: 1999 Technic Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 19:55:12 GMT

"Moz (Chris Moseley)" <moz1@ihug.co.nz> writes:

And I agree that 3000-6000 pieces would be required. Including a lot of
the 6x16 plates! I'd buy several :)

Of course, but you're not the regular LEGO customer!  ;-)

But Jonathan's cars are very, very cool. Much more "super model team"
IMO.

I agree.  It is the nature of Technic models to be "incomplete",
i.e. not have a body that covers the whole car.  The Model Team range
has "complete" models, and Jonathan combines these two ranges in his
models, making them, uhm, "Technic Model Team".  Or something.  They're
cool, anyway.

Fredrik