 Robotics / 1362
1361  |  1363
Subject:
legOS-0.1.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 15:36:46 GMT

Hi,

as you might guess by the date, it's raining in Grenoble, so I'm not
romping about in the mountains.

Matt suggested I check out the register clobbers in ROM calls with a
disassembler, and how right he was. gcc doesn't make the slightest
effort to save and restore registers. I fixed that, the system should be
more stable now.

http://mauve.inrialpes.fr/legOS/

Rotation sensors are still not validated. Please do if you have any.

Markus.

--
Markus L. Noga noga@inrialpes.fr
INRIA Rhône-Alpes http://www.inrialpes.fr/