 Robotics / 1363
RE: Where to buy in London
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 23:41:46 GMT

Anywhere else selling cheaper than London ? Wonder Harrods could do better ? ha.. joke aside.
BTW, there are still plenty in stock on my last visit to Hamleys, I guess it fails to catch the heat yet in UK.

I haven't seen them anywhere for significantly less than UKP 160. The John
Lewis chain is often the cheapest place for Lego (barring special offers) but
they're not discounting it either.

Maplin have them at UKP 160 too, but there's a UKP 5 discount voucher in
their catalogue (purchases over 100 UKP) that makes a slight improvement.
Not worthwhile unless you want the catalogue anyway, though ..

Maplin will ship overseas, but the USA seems to be cheaper by a big margin.

-adrian