 Robotics / 13608
Re: ROBOLAB for non PowerPC macs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:16:38 GMT

on 2000-12-27 05:41, Robert Small at robert@murray-small.com wrote:

I just purchased ROBOLAB from Pitsco/Dacta. It appears to run on a
PowerPC only. I've seen Lego robot demos that go way back. Is there
a non PowerPC version of ROBOLAB?

--Robert

Hi Robert,

I think that ROBOLAB only is running with PowerPC macs. If you want to
realise Lego robots with an older mac you have to do this with NQC. NQC is
fat and runs with both PowerPC and 68000 macs.

Ralf

Ralf Krause
Bertha-von-Suttner-Gesamtschule Dormagen
Marie-Schlei-Strasse 6
41542 Dormagen
Germany

http://www.shuttle.schule.de/ne/bvsdormagen