 Robotics / 13562
13561  |  13563
Subject:
Battery Eliminator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:00:40 GMT

All,

I got tried of always changing batteries so I purchased a 9V Battery
Eliminator from Radio Shack (273-1552) and connected it to a 9V battery box
by soldering on 9v battery leads that snap on the 9V Battery Eliminator.  I
used a volt meter to test everything and it all looks okay and has the
correct voltages (9.47V).  The problem that I am having is the motor run
very slow when the 9V Eliminator is connected to the leads that were
soldered on but with I connect a 9V battery to the leads everything is fine
which tells me the connections are okay.  What am I missing?

Thanks
Hart

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: