 Robotics / 13560
13559  |  13561
Subject:
Newbie questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 19:49:49 GMT

Hello!
I've just gotten an RIS 1.5 set for Christmas, and was wondering what sort of
drive would be best to use for my first major robot (I've completed all those
in the constructopedia).  Also, what do you recommend to do program-wise?
Should I install the 2.0 Firmware straight away, or stick with 1.5? I'm
intending to use NQC as the supplied language "RCX-Code" is laughable to say
the least.
I'd appreciate anyone's opinion.
Merry Christmas,
Henry Hallam

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"