 Robotics / 1355
Re: CyberMaster in North America ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 23:56:25 GMT

Nick Taylor wrote in message <36713BE3.A8FD1C5D@iname.com>...
I would like to purchase a CyberMaster for my kids (and
maybe for me).  Are they sold anywhere in the US or
Canada?

No, but it's not too hard to get someone to buy one and send it to you.
Me, for instance :) Or go thru Busy Bee  in the UK.

They're $NZ400 here, which works out at $US210, then adding
postage and my 10% would make it about $US260 airmail, which would get
it to you about two weeks after Larry P (in the USA) got your money.

Other countries may be cheaper - when we say "shop around" here we
mean worldwide :)

Oh, and there is no external power, so you don't need to worry about
finding a 110->9V adaptor for it.

Moz