 Robotics / 13545
  Re: Armed RCXs

Hi, At wat I believe is referred to as "the Mindstorms Mall Tour 2000" I have seen a model which has six of these launchers mounted in a circle. It looks just like a machine gun. For mounting a small 'pulleywheel' was used. The whole construction of (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Armed RCXs

The MindStorms Mall Tour had a "shooter" robot that used the Vision Command system to track a target (another robot). When on target, a gatlin gun made of these projecters would start spinning and shoot a few darts. I think it was five projecters (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Armed RCXs

I noticed that the lugnet shop-at-home specials this week includes 8268 at $5. This is a deal because the service pack that contained the projectile projector (?) alone used to cost that much and they have been discontinued, so for all you designers (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Armed RCXs

(...) I built a multi-shooter. I just used a cam to hit each of the triggers in turn. (...) I wondered whether you could tie a light string to the back of the dart (after it's loaded into the projector) - and then reel in the string after the dart (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Armed RCXs

(...) You can find a picture of the "shooter" here (900 Ko): (URL) my attempt to do a mobile one with vision command : (URL) chrismas, - Christophe - (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)