 Robotics / 13545
13544  |  13546
Subject:
Armed RCXs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:27:32 GMT

I noticed that the lugnet shop-at-home specials this week includes
8268 at $5. This is a deal because the service pack that contained
the projectile projector (?) alone used to cost that much and they
have been discontinued, so for all you designers of RCX based bots
designed to terrorize the cat, now's your chance.

So have you figured out how to build a mechanism to trigger perhaps
half a dozen projectors in sequence.

And after you figure that out, perhaps figure out how to reload one
from a supply of projectiles. I've tried this challenge and so far, haven't
had a lot of luck.

JB