 Robotics / 13509
    Vision command & macintosh —Ralf Krause
   Hi, has anybody an idea to use the vision command with a macintosh? All newer Macintosh have usb for connecting the camera but there comes no driver for it from Lego. Ralf (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Vision command & macintosh —John Kornhaus
   (...) I had heard that the actual camera was a Logitech QuickCam, but I could find no Mac drivers on their site that will work with the Lego camera. Any ideas? John (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Vision command & macintosh —Steve Baker
   (...) I believe that someone said that whilst the Lego camera is made by Logitech, it has a different USB identifier or some such thing - that made it so you couldn't interchange Lego and Logitech cameras with the same software. I have no firsthand (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Vision command & macintosh —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) That is what it seems to be. (...) You can't use a logitech camera with the Lego software, but you can use the lego camera with the logitech SDK though there is no SDK for macintosh systems. Take a look at question No. 7 at (URL)I have no (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)