 Robotics / 13502
    Re: Opening RCX Code programs in Web Browser gives text —Ben Erwin
   I should add that this was Internet Explorer 5.5. I just discovered that this does not work with Netscape... although maybe there is some setting that you can do to make it happen. Of course, I could always link the .rcx extension with launching (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Opening RCX Code programs in Web Browser gives text —Martin
   (...) This is probably related to how IE and Netscape handle mime types, especially application/unknown (or application/x-unknown, I forget.) Netscape seems to entirely rely on mime types, but IE appears to be more versatile. If I had to hazard a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)