 Robotics / 13446
    another solution/problem —Mike Fusion
   i as thinking about this when i was playing with the new cyber spider www.wowwee.com ] with legs on both sides usually youdon't want the robot to move in such a way that it is bouncing up and down synchronously it just doesn't look right.... so what (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: another solution/problem —Jerry Kalpin
   You could use the 6-Leg Walker "Mushi Mushi 7" at (URL) in the "Master Builder Tutorial" as the platform for experimentation. I thought the design was real good, ie, symmetrical and with no extra parts used. My only reservation was that 'turning' (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)