 Robotics / 1341
Re: CyberMaster in North America ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:22:31 GMT

Try to find a place, preferable in the UK (because then you get the
software in English) [...]

Don't ask me why, and I don't even know if it's normal, but I bought my CyberMaster here in Portugal only a few days after it appeared in the shelves of Toys "R" Us and it's in ENGLISH!!

I certainly was not expecting this, but it was a nice surprise since I'm a programmer and I prefer English when programming :-)

Laurentino Martins

[lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]