 Robotics / 13319
  Results for Aluminum Can Stacking Contest at BrickBots.Com

The Aluminum Can Stacking Contest ended yesterday, it was a ton of fun and here are the highly anticipated (at least for me) results: First Place, stacking 5 cans in 1 minute 25 seconds, earning 6 points Matt with his Stack Master 1000 - (URL) is a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Results for Aluminum Can Stacking Contest at BrickBots.Com

(...) [SNIP] (...) I have found that mobile robots, and stationary 'machines' are very different design challenges. A bit over a year ago I had made all sorts of mobile robots and found myself in a rut of building certain structures and units over (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Results for Aluminum Can Stacking Contest at BrickBots.Com

That first place machine - Wonderful! My congratulations. And a great scheme Rich. It is often a lot more difficult than it looks to make mechanisms as complicated as this work properly. (...) When I first got my RIS a year or so ago, I decided to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)