 Robotics / 13098
13097  |  13099
Subject:
NQC on Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:28:13 GMT

Okay, I wrote my first (sophomoric) piece of code for the scout, and I
have kind of lame question. I know that there's no good way to answer
this question, but about how much code can I stuff in the thing? I've
heard that it only has 1kbyte for code, is this true? And about (very
roughly) how many lines of code will that work out to, pre-compilation?