 Robotics / 13036
Re: Palm Hardware Interface idea? + other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:37:39 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Craig Martin) writes:

I'd still appreciate feedback on the radio-control feature of
the cybermaster if anybody has experience with it

It's basically the same serial data connection as the RCX.
It just uses radio for transmission instead of infrared,
so it goes around corners and has a longer range.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/