 Robotics / 13014
Re: MOC: Radio Controlled Tank.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:54:34 GMT

hehe, that's pretty cool -
at the very least you inspired me to
stop lurking and post

I'm a mindstorms newbie, just got
a set last week (I decided I couldn't afford
a cye to start messing with robotics
and I'm still waiting for delivery of
a palm-based robot kit...)

Just read about the cybermaster's
radio control capability which seems
even better than the rcx - is that correct?
I have a palm program from the list
website that allows me to use the
palm to control a 'bot, I guess
I could build or find one for the pc too
but IR obviously has certain key limitations...
is there an upgrade for the rcx to support
radio control? do you have to roll you own
as you've done or have/will a lot of the
rcxers here buy a cybermaster to combine
the capabilities?

thanks
Craig

Sent from a WebBox - http://www.webbox.com
FREE Web based Email, Files, Bookmarks, Calendar, People and
Great Ways to Share them with Others!