 Robotics / 12902
RE: LEGO 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:12:33 GMT

>Jeff wrote:
>
>That means (with some assumptions about completeness) Lego has banged out
>over half a million of these yellow bricks....

Really? Even one tenth that number is still a sea of yellow bricks!

So where is everybody? Why are there only a handful of us here? If just
1/100 of the
people out there were buying books from Dave and Jonathan and sensors from
people like me, we could all go full time! Well, maybe ..

Does that mean there are 10s of 1000s of RCXs out there languishing in
closets unused!
What a waste!

JB