 Robotics / 12888
Re: single motor pneumatic pump and switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 02:43:18 GMT

Yes we do...  but that's why we play with LEGO(R) too : )

"John Barnes" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
A truely ingenious little mechanism. I wonder if mechanical engineers
in the real world ever get jealous of how easy it is for us Lego world
engineers to do such rapid prototyping.