 Robotics / 12878
RE: single motor pneumatic pump and switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:45:28 GMT

A truely ingenious little mechanism. I wonder if mechanical engineers
in the real world ever get jealous of how easy it is for us Lego world
engineers to do such rapid prototyping.

... and in reply to Ralph's comment, who was the famous figure who
proposed closing the patent office a hundred or so years ago on the
grounds that everything had been invented?

JB

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"