 Robotics / 12876
RE: single motor pneumatic pump and switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:32:53 GMT

Pneumatic pump and switch using a single motor:

Have a look at:
http://www.t-online.de/~sibylle.eddy/pneswit.html

This is a really interesting twist on pneumatic switching! And
we thought it was all done already!

Nice work.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng