 Robotics / 12875
12874  |  12876
Subject:
single motor pneumatic pump and switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:51:03 GMT

Pneumatic pump and switch using a single motor:

Do you need pneumatics on your robot?
You want to produce the pressure and
you want to switch the valve by motors.
With my idea you can do both with a single motor.

Have a look at:
http://www.t-online.de/~sibylle.eddy/pneswit.html

Sorry for my bad English.

eddy