 Robotics / 12824
  LINUX

I've got a linux box sitting here that is not doing much at all. I was thinking that I could devote it to Legos. I know that I have seen something on here b4 about using Linux. Where could I get the appropriate driver? Thanks, Jim (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LINUX

(...) If you are looking for NQC for Linux go to the NQC web site and click on the Unix installs. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LINUX

(...) Jim- My Linux mini-HOWTO is here: (URL) covers every option that is available on Linux, at least that I'm aware of, including NQC and tons of others. Good luck with it. Luis (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)