 Robotics / 12733
    Re: The Datalog —Dean Husby
   (...) If we could duplicate the firmware's functions for "the standard" and create a "super set" on top of it for other functions we could really make the RCX a powerful beast. Picture this... Firmware with options when installing it. Do you want (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Datalog —Hakan Tandogan
   (...) I don't want to crash your party, but I thik you just described legos as in news:lugnet.robotics.legos ;-) Regards, Hakan (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Datalog —Dean Husby
   (...) LegOS doesn't use the standard Byte Codes... So, no I did not... If I was proficient in C I probably would like it. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Datalog —Dave Chen
   (...) Unfortunately, unless you completely re-engineer the standard firmware you probably won't get the power you need. The jump from LegOS to NQC is relatively painless once you get a working LegOS compiler up and running. I was actually able to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)