 Robotics / 12708
    Resistances of touch sensors and lamps —Juergen Stuber
   Hi all, I played around with touch sensors and a lamp this weekend, trying to measure their resistance. Since my Ohmmeter proved rather unreliable, the values keep wandering around and it seemed zero was not well adjusted, I just took a look at the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Resistances of touch sensors and lamps —John Barnes
   I have been keeping an eye on this thread and feel compelled to add my observation and experience; The touch sensors tend to exhibit quite an extended range of resisitance values as they are depressed. I have a couple which start as high as 7k on (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Resistances of touch sensors and lamps —Michael Gasperi
   Using the more restrictive criteria that the resistors only come from Radio Shack retail stores, you can't build a bullet proof four switch mux. However, I came up with a similar conclusion about the range of resistor values to use because of the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)