 Robotics / 12649
  Re: Roving Webcam Robot

(...) KL (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roving Webcam Robot

Everything is battery powered, so it can run around loose. Unfortunatly, this means it can only stay alive for about an hour, and I can't just leave it online. The laptop is the main bottleneck. I have to turn off all power management or else the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roving Webcam Robot

Amnon Silverstein (07:05 PM 10.03.2000) wrote: >I have been told that Webcam32 can automatically fix the IP address on >the web page, but I have not looked into this. It works pretty well. What you do is put a copy of your web page locally on the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roving Webcam Robot

Here is a shot through the robot's camera. I just added a Lego gauge. The little gauge is fun, but it times out to sleep. It has a lot of functions... a few more might be fun. (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)