 Robotics / 12643
    Re: Modifying parts; was RE: Two original Technic creations —John Barnes
   Ok, so us brick grinders can finally come out of the closet and admit our crimes without fear of retribution ... Here are a couple of basic categories to start with. 1. Addition of holes. I have added carefully placed holes in the sides of things (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Modifying parts; was RE: Two original Technic creations —Juergen Stuber
   (...) I've been tempted to saw off the axle part of a Technic engine crankshaft ((URL) get a very small cam that is ideal for pushing a touch sensor on rotation. Using the whole part is bulky and not very stable, because you can't push the axle (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        web robot
   hi list, because of the ongoing post about webrobots: i put together a simple perl server (on linux) which is listening on a port to special commands - i post this to give an alternative to the windows webrobot. i m a bad perl coder but it is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)