 Robotics / 12659
Re: Modifying parts; was RE: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:04:42 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (John Barnes) writes:

2. Cutting.

I've been tempted to saw off the axle part of a Technic engine crankshaft
(http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2853.gif),
to get a very small cam that is ideal for pushing a touch sensor
on rotation.  Using the whole part is bulky and not very stable,
because you can't push the axle through.

Ok .... I'm ready for sentencing

I guess I'm guilty of instigation now.

Jürgen

--