 Robotics / 1264
1263  |  1265
Subject:
Communicating with IR tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 21:50:42 GMT

Has anyone developed any applications that allow the RCX to communicate
back to your PC via the IR tower, analogous to the way two RCXs can
communicate with each other. This would be useful to allow the robot to
return to the IR tower for "new instructions".

John Fronckowiak
President
IDC Consulting, Inc. // 1051 Charlesgate Circle // East Amherst // NY // 14051
Phone-Fax: 716-689-6286 // Web: http://www.idcc.net
Visit our new Windows NT, Terminal Server Edition Discussion Area:
http://www.idcc.net/wts

Recent books:
Visual Basic 6 Database Programming - IDG Books
Java 1.2 Bible - IDG Books
COBOL Quick Reference for Dummies - IDG Books
Building an Intranet for Dummies - IDG Books
Microsoft BackOffice Unleashed - Sams Publishing

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - jl