 Robotics / 12554
Re: Windows 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 05:22:15 GMT

The Vision command does *not* work with win2k.  Dern thing won't even *try*
and install.

-Ryan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Cooper" <mcooper@uvic.ca>
To: "James Stanton" <jbs@parsons.edu>
Cc: "Lego Newsgroup" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 11:05 AM
Subject: RE: Windows 2000

Hi Jim,

I have had win2k since April last year and have had no problems with
anything Lego-Related ( I don't have vision command yet, but I would • assume
it works fine, Let you know in a few weeks when it arrives).

~Mike

As much as I hate to admit it, Windows2k is the best thing to come out of
Microsoft since DOS. Great OS( Especially when you are running Dual