 Robotics / 12529
Re: New (ish) MINDSTORMS book in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:46:48 GMT

There are 2 books from this author:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/subst/home/home.html/026-1031147-2505244

Introducing Robotics with Lego Mindstorms
Robert Penfold List Price: £12.99
Our Price: £10.39
You Save: £2.60 (20%)

Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Paperback - 270 pages (31 August, 2000)
Bernard Babani (Publishing) Ltd; ISBN: 0859349012

More Advanced Robotics with Lego Mindstorms
Robert Penfold