 Robotics / 12512
Re: Lego bulk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:33:38 GMT

Wilcox, Doug <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
"We'll be adding more soon BASED ON CUSTOMER REQUESTS. So if you can think
of something we should offer, we'd love to hear from you! We'll also be
adding periodic specials--limited time offerings of special elements." • [snip]
Has anyone had any contact with TLG about this, or a contact that could be
made? Any volunteers for acting as the information repository?

Check out <http://home.xnet.com/~catena/ld_want.shtml>.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/