 Robotics / 12510
12509  |  12511
Subject:
Lego bulk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:56:43 GMT

I just noticed the text above the Lego Bulk page (this is in the Summer
20000 S@H catalog) ...

It reads, in part:

"We'll be adding more soon BASED ON CUSTOMER REQUESTS. So if you can think
of something we should offer, we'd love to hear from you! We'll also be
adding periodic specials--limited time offerings of special elements."

So, it would appear, we need to make ourselves heard to get what we want,
and that TLG IS listening (or at least pretending to listen). I for one,
could use a bulk pack of 2 x 4 Technic plates--I never seem to have enough
of those when 'bot building.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a number to call--perhaps the S&H
800 number. I'm wondering if we need a Web site, LUGnet page, or e-mail
address to collect such information for a few weeks before passing it on to
TLG.

Has anyone had any contact with TLG about this, or a contact that could be
made? Any volunteers for acting as the information repository?

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)