 Robotics / 12507
Re: Rotation sensor gearing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:56:08 GMT

Hi !

Great!  Now the information is coming together.

Denis Cousineau's Lego motors web page says that the
'new' Technics motor runs at 60rpm - and the Dacta site
says that the rotation sensor is good to 500rpm.

I think that common sense might lead you to suspect a number
like 60 rpm. That's one rev per second. You could watch it go
round!

The one I measured ran at ~380 rpm from the RCX and ~420 rpm
from the 9 v battery pack with no load.

JB