 Robotics / 12483
    RE: How 2 Augment RIS 1.5? —Jeffrey Hazen
   Speaking from personal experience, I recognize the first step on the slippery path to rationalized excessive Lego purchases. I'd say run, but it's too late to turn back now....;>) Still, it's fun and doesn't have to be painful. The buckets are ok, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How 2 Augment RIS 1.5? (ebay comments) —Adam
   (...) I second that. I purchased a few much sought after 84xx sets on Ebay, and my wallet cried and bled. I would suggest that you not go after MIB (mint in box) or MISB (mint in sealed box) sets, as they fetch a premium from anal-retentive toy (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)