 Robotics / 12463
R: good sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:49:10 GMT

Andreas Mattern <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
3.0.6.32.20000914084510.00924d20@ikmpforte.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de...

Speaking about 8462 you wrote:

Now that I´ve assembled it I must say it´s a damned good model (except for • the steering
which doesn´t really work) and I can´t wait to tear it apart to try out
stuff with the pneumatics... ;)

The steering works very well if you mount the front wheels right: i.e. the
reverse of rear wheels.
I already know 3 guys (me included) that made the very same error!  :-)

Ciao, Guido