 Robotics / 12418
RE: good sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:45:10 GMT

I was going to recommend that tow truck set as well, but wasn't sure of its
availability.

I think it´s running out so get it while you can! ;) The catalogue inside
was from 98, in the 2000 catalogue it´s only very small and not featured at
all and in the online catalogue I can´t even find it. Now that I´ve
assembled it I must say it´s a damned good model (except for the steering
which doesn´t really work) and I can´t wait to tear it apart to try out
stuff with the pneumatics... ;)